Before, I remember going one hour of hours to make a CD perfect. It was all a broken head, one had enough space for about 18 to 21 songs maximum. Had one to think of everything, which would be the first song and above all why? The first defined the theme song of the album, the concept if you want to see well. No matter if it was new or old, but he was the final pitch. Of course we are talking about CD 's burned, not purchased, but that was because for those who cleave not obvious. I spent hours and hours thinking about making a CD . I loved it, even put their name to each. I never repeat songs, at least I think not. A happy day came the IPOD home. I'm not complaining, I think a great invention, an unlimited number of songs on a small device. But with the advent of the IPOD missed something, the true taste of music. It was not the same, could have everything in one device. The playlist could be unlimited and lost the notion of work to create a musical package.
The discman who accompanied me for most of the teens, gradually lost its prominence and became a I- MissĂș . Yesterday after 4 years of musical hedonism infinite playlist, I thought back to the roots. Playlist I created my first 18 to 22 songs. I put a title, I figured the songs that ought to be, all have the same tone. Will be just me but since I have this new playlist, bone yesterday, I found him again like music ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment